Per session hourly from £16.67 to £145. More about charge is available.
There is an additional small charge for meals and refreshment, which is not normally covered by the individual budget. The above cost is normally covered by service users individual budget.
How to access the service: Just get in touch. There is a charge per session, this can be met from a person’s personal budget if they have one.
How the day care centre can benefit participant:
- Entertaining and educational activities
- A safe, secure environment in which to spend the day
- Develop or maintain level of independence
- Socialisation and peer support
- Development in mental and physical health
The aim of the centre is to provide care in an enjoyable, friendly environment. Clients and carers particularly appreciate the warm and welcoming atmosphere provided. We work with people to achieve maximum and lots more towards independence and worthwhile quality of life, empowering them to accept their right to social inclusion